Audition Notice: Exciting Show to be Announced Soon!
*The rights holder has required us to withhold the name of the show until a public announcement is made in August.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (7-10pm)
- Sundays (11am – 5pm)
- 112 Basaltic Rd. Unit 2, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 1G6
- November 23-26, 2017
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts
There are roles for all ages, including non-singing opportunities. If you want to sing, dance, and be a part of a Steppin’ Out experience, then this musical is for you!
- One minute of your best musical theatre song – can be from any show, any style
- One minute monologue (any style, any genre)
- COME READY TO DANCE!!
- Saturday, June 3, 2017 – 1:00-5:00pm
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 – 6:00-9:00pm
112 Basaltic Rd, Unit 2, Vaughan, ON L4K 1G6
Call-backs will take place Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
- Director – Luc Trottier
- Musical Director – Sean Mayes
- Choreographer – Beckie Saslove
To book an audition, please contact email@example.com.
Character Breakdown – Steppin’ Out Theatrical Productions
|3 Male leads||Male, can play high school age||Tenor|
|3 Supporting male lead||Male, can play high school age||Range may vary|
|2 Supporting male leads||Male, 18-25||Range may vary|
|Male lead||Male, 40 – 55||Baritone|
|Supporting male lead||Male, 40 – 55||Non-singing|
|Featured ensemble||Male, 35+||Non-singing|
|2 Featured ensemble||Male, 40+||Non-singing|
|Female lead||Female, can play high school age||Alto/mezzo|
|Female lead||Female, can play high school age||Mezzo/soprano|
|2 Supporting female lead||Female, can play high school age||Mezzo|
|Female lead||Female, 40 – 50||Alto|
|Female lead||Female, 40 – 50||Soprano|
|Supporting female lead||Female, 40 – 50||Non-singing|
|Featured ensemble||Female, 30+||Non-singing|
|Featured ensemble||Female, 50+||Non-singing|
|Ensemble||Male & Female, can play high school age||Range may vary|
|Ensemble||Male & Female, adults||Range may vary|